Speak, lead and live with maximum influence.
My clients run the gamut. Some are running innovative small companies. Some are executives at influential international corporations. Many are on the verge of stepping up to leadership positions of greater reach and visibility.
All of them have one thing in common: They want to achieve master-level presence and presentation skills that magnify and reflect their unique leadership style and message.
As transformational leaders, the men and women I work with are open to learning, growing, and developing themselves to the best of their abilities…much like master-level professional actors, who spend their lifetimes improving their ability to be perform at their peak under pressure and to connect genuinely and effectively with others.
People in leadership positions approach me for coaching when…
- They need help finding words and ways to motivate their underperforming team.
- They’ve received feedback that they’re aloof or difficult to relate to and want to become more approachable.
- They to want help “owning the room” when they speak to their team or give critical speeches at large public events.
- They want, for once and for all, to define and project their unique leadership style… the style that reflects who they are at their core. As one of my clients put it, “I want to define, speak, and embody a solid message that inspires others and reflects who I really am as a leader.”
What about you? What area of your leadership presence needs development in order for you to perform at your peak with eyes on you?
Let me help you fire up the troops with a confident presence that gets instant buy-in and a message that has lasting impact!
The Leadership Presence Mastery Coaching Process:
Here’s how I work to improve your presence, craft and polish your presentation, and help you connect and communicate more authentically:
- First, we examine the gap between how you are perceived and how you see yourself as a leader, so we can determine the leader you want to be as well as your authentic leadership style.
- Then we determining the assets we need to maximize and the liabilities we need to minimize, so you can reach your leadership potential.
- Finally, we develop the verbal, physical, and energetic presence that inspires the people you lead. This can include creating and finessing high-level keynotes or presentations—because great leaders need to be great communicators.
The process rests on the shoulders of the Five Principles of Transformational Presence at the core of all my programming: Know Thyself, Be Thyself, Prepare Thyself, Commit Thyself, and Turn Thyself on, so you can Turn Others On.
- A greater sense of confidence, which encourages those you lead to throw their support behind you.
- Your increased clarity helps people know more clearly what they’re there to do, which makes them more willing to take action.
- Your leadership presence generates a greater sense of trust, belonging, and desire to connect with your vision.
- Once trust is established, your team members develop a natural willingness to put time and energy into the vision of the company.