The kind of clients who hire me for Leadership Presence and Presentation Skills Coaching are:
- IT specialists (e.g. engineers and client-facing software experts (e.g. Holcim, Hook Logic, Pure Visibility, Dynamic Edge)
- Bankers and financial planners who have to explain and sell complex financial strategies (e.g. Plante-Moran; Comerica; University of Michigan Credit Union; Munder Capital Management; Schechter Wealth)
- Medical professionals and faculty who want to deliver lectures or complex research findings simply and effectively. (e.g. University of Michigan School of Medicine; Henry Ford Health Systems; Novo Nordisk)
- Visionary entrepreneurs in the med/tech arena who want to design and deliver an effective business pitch to potential investors (e.g. RetroSense Therapeutics; TechTown; Hygeia)
- Business Leaders, C-suite professionals who want to create and deliver a presentation to kick off a major initiative, motivate their team, or represent their company at a conference or convention (e.g. Kubota Tractors; Alliance Franchise Brands; Hologic; Consumers Energy; Detroit Economic Growth Corporation; Hylant Group)
- Attorneys who have to deliver persuasive arguments in the courtroom
- Political Candidates running for office who want to craft and polish a message that aligns with their authentic core so they can elicit trust and votes (re: MI State Rep Gretchen Driskell)
- Authors who are preparing a presentation for an upcoming book tour (e.g. Kristi Davis; John Anderson; Ari Weinzweig/Zingerman’s; Cathy Brown-Issel/Brown & Deline; David Farbman)
- Professional Speakers and Coaches/ Consultants who want to develop and finesse their signature presentation so they can be of greater impact and influence (e.g. Freebo/legendary musician and speaker; David Mann/performance coach, trainer and speaker; Rom LaPointe/Capricorn Leadership; Mike Kotsis/Certified EOS Implementer).
Group Training clients include organizations that represent all of the above categories, plus:
- Executive leadership or Management teams who want to improve their presence and presentation skills so they can be more impactful as leaders. (e.g. Borg Warner Automotive; McKinley Realtors;
- Health Care Professionals who interface regularly with patients and their families and have to present complex data and research findings at national and international conferences. (e.g. Detroit Ophthalmology Club; University of Michigan School of Medicine)
- Members of Speaker Bureaus who want to share their story authentically and effectively in order to further their mission and cause. (e.g. HAP, American Cancer Society, Michigan Disability Network)
- Trainers who want to sharpen their training skills. (e.g. Great Lakes Caring; BAKE!; ZingTrain; Great Lakes Seminar)
As a keynote speaker, I have spoken nationally at conference for associations and organizations that represent direct sales professionals, entrepreneurs, small business owners, health care professionals (e.g. nurses, facility administrators) and women in business/leadership. e.g University Event Planners; Leading Age Wisconsin; The YMCA; Touchstone Crystal; Women of Thompson-Reuters; General Motors.
If it feels like you—or your organization– is a right fit for my services, let’s get a conversation started.