Do the women in your organization, association, or women’s advocacy group tend to…
shrug off accomplishments and abilities?
back off from confrontations?
hesitate to ask for what they need or deserve?
sound less mature or capable than they really are?
exhibit body language that diminishes their authority?
Too many remarkable women hold themselves back from making the difference they were born to make. That’s why Eleni created STOP PLAYING SMALL– a leadership presentation for women who want to commit to their worth and purpose, so they can lead with greater influence. Not only is it motivational, but it’s filled with tools and techniques that help women use their words, their voice and their body language to let others know they mean business—especially in a workplace dominated by men.
STOP PLAYING SMALL can be presented as keynote, or as an interactive workshop or seminar.
- 10 Ways to stand out and be perceived with more authority and impact
- How gender affects listening and communication and how to make it work for you
- How to use your voice, words and body language to better reflect your power and command the attention you deserve.
- How to use the power of the Triple A’s (Action, Attitude, Authenticity and Accountability) to help you take action toward what you need and want on a daily basis.
STOP PLAYING SMALL is a perfect fit for:
- Women’s direct sales groups,
- Associations for women in business
- Corporate Women’s Advocacy Group events
- Any event where women come together to better themselves.
STOP PLAYING SMALL was such a big hit with Inforum, a professional women’s alliance, they brought it back three more times. Other top-level professional women’s organizations, like The General Motors Affinity Group for Women, Women of Thomson-Reuter’s and the Women’s Exchange of Washtenaw have shared STOP PLAYING SMALL with their membership, to enthusiastic reviews.